1. I collect old girls' and teen annuals; at the moment I have 115, excluding magazines.
2. According to my AO3 account I have about 600,000 words of fanfiction on the web. My most popular story has been read by over 30,000 people.
3. I have a so-called 'greek toe' (i.e. Morton's Toe, where your second toe is longer than your big toe). It is the only visible feature Marianna seems to have inherited from me!
|The only photo I could find of my weird feet...|
4. So far this year I've won over 200 prizes from competitions.
5. I asked Anthony for help with thinking up facts - he said I have an unhealthy obsession with bloody murder. Apparently normal people don't find poring over centuries old news clippings about crime interesting. Who knew?
6. Bananas are one of my favourite fruits, but I hate anything banana flavoured. It just turns my stomach.
7. Spiders are my biggest fear, but there is one spider in particular which haunts me: Dickie. That's the name of the girls' pet spider in one of L.T. Meade's school stories. By the end of the novel when they put him in the bully's bed, his body is the 'size of an egg'. *shudder*
I'm going to cheat slightly and just leave the tags open - if you want to take on the challenge, please do. (And if you do, let me know in the comments so I can go read your post!)