1. Share a favourite moment/memory from the week of Christmas.
Marianna learning how to use her new toys - putting the shapes in the right slots, and rolling the ball down the 'Roll n Swirl' ramp. I can't believe she's going to be a year old on Friday!
|Everyone said she would only be interested in playing with the box - so Anthony cut out the middle man!|
2. If someone wrote a book about your life based on the past year, what genre would it fall under? What would the title be?
Horror! Haha, no, probably coming of age or family saga. I feel like becoming a mum has done more to make me an adult than anything else in the last 27 years of my life.
3. What made you feel patriotic this year?
Er... The fact that collective common sense kept UKIP out of government?
4. What experience from this past year would you like to do all over again?
Watching Marianna develop into a 'real' person with likes, dislikes and opinions. She knows her own mind, that girl.
5. What song lyric sums up or is a reflection of your 2015?
"But I don't ever wanna go back to where I used to be." Out of the Blue - Prides. I love Prides. I even bought their album on CD this year, making it the second CD I've bought in as many years. Great song, and that line certainly sums up my 2015. It's been hard work, but now Marianna is here I never want to be without her.
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate 2015? (10=stellar) Why?
It's been all over the place. Some moments were 11, others - New Year's Day 2015 c. 10:05am, I'm looking at you - were 1. Next year I'm going to take my destiny in my own hands, as it were, and be roughly 110% better organised.
7. What part of the upcoming year are you most excited about?
Getting to work on my new miniature projects. My mum got me a 1/6 scale Sindy 'Super Home' to turn into a toy / sweet shop diorama, then I sold my limited edition Elfdoll and bought the 1/12 Mountfield doll house with the proceeds. I can't wait to begin.
|Promo pics of the Mountfield - it's so cool how it opens on three different sides.|
8. Insert your own random thought here.
How much wood would/could a woodchuck chuck? That's the first thing which came to mind, and it turns out that numerous people have attempted to answer the riddle. Until I googled it, I didn't even know a woodchuck was a real animal...