Ever since we moved in to our current place I've been meaning to get myself a desk. I mean, you can work anywhere these days, thanks to wifi and laptops, but there's something about having a self contained workstation which always makes me more productive.
We have the space too - the house is a three bed so the spare room is currently home to my Sindy houses, an ancient Billy bookcase, and a neverending supply of wet washing. Seriously. All the room ever seems to be used for is drying laundry.
But that's about to change!
Next month I'm going to splurge at my interiors store of choice - IKEA - and create my own little office nook!
- MICKE Corner Workstation. (£125) I love that the back panels are magnetic so you can use them as a noticeboard.
- HEJSAN Magazine File. (£1.50)
- Roberts Revival DAB Radio in grey. I won this last week from Glasswells and it is beautiful!
- TJENA Storage Box. (£3) You can never have too many TJENA boxes.
- MICKE Drawer Unit. (£45) This will be great for storing all my paper craft stuff.
I've already got a chair, a little lamp for the desk, and some nice storage tins for paperclips and suchlike I bought from Tiger. I'll post some photos when it's all set up and ready for use. :)