☆ Thank the blogger who tagged you and link back to their blog.
☆ Answer the 10 questions given to you.
☆ Nominate 10 bloggers.
☆ Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Read on for my answers.
1. Name one thing in your life up until now you’ve mostly regretted.
I try not to regret things, because it's such a negative thing to do. I do wish I'd kicked up more of a fuss over my orthadontist's decision not to remove any teeth before fitting my brace as a teen. All of my front teeth have pushed themselves back out of line over the last few years. :(
2. Name one thing in your life up until now you are proud of.
Graduating from Cambridge. It was a long, hard slog!
|Me, Kathryn and Amy on graduation day.|
3. What’s your best blogging achievement to date? Why is it your best?
Getting to #191 in the Tots100. My goal for this year was to get into the top 200, so to reach it in just February made me really happy.
4. If I was to give you £1 million right now, what would be the first thing you buy?
A house. It would be great not to have to worry about paying rent ever again.
5. What’s your most favourite food and drink?
French fries and strawberry milkshake.
6. What are you doing right this moment? (Besides from typing this out, obviously!)
Watching Dr Who and playing 'twinkly hands' (literally just holding your hand in the air and waggling your fingers) with Marianna.
|Marianna having a chilled out afternoon.|
7. If you got given three wishes, what would you wish for? (And no, you can't wish for more wishes. That’s cheating!)
World peace, a cure for cancer and, because by that point I'd be sick of being selfless, lots and lots of money.
8. What animal did you have as your first pet, and what was its name?
I had a goldfish named Ariel, like the little mermaid.
9. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time? Besides from blogging, of course.
I like to read. You can check out my most recent reads HERE.
10. Lastly, tell me a random fact about yourself.
I have a weird phobia of chalk, and all chalk like substances. It's the powdery feel of them that goes through me. There are another seven more random facts about me HERE.
If you want to take part, please do! I'm leaving the tags open so if you feel like answering my questions, please just let me know so I can pop over and read your answers, and edit this post to include a link. If you're not blogging, feel free to answer any or all of the questions in the comments. :)
My ten questions are:
- If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be? (It could be what your parents chose, or just a name you like.)
- What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
- Beach holiday or adventure getaway?
- If you owned a shop, what would it sell?
- What was your first job?
- If your life was a TV show, what would be the theme tune?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Maths or Math?
- What is your favourite fairy tale?
- What do you think it (your favourite fairy tale) says about you?