I found this tag over at Anca's Lifestyle blog and decided to give it a go. :)
1. What’s your favourite breakfast?
Boiled egg and soldiers. You're never too old for it.
2. How do you drink your coffee?
I don't, it's tea all the way for me. I wrote a whole post about it once.
3. What’s in your favourite sandwich?
Coronation chicken. Yum!
4. Soup or Salad?
Salad. I'm not a big fan of soup, it's just kind of a weird concept - a food you drink. :/
5. What’s your favourite cookbook?
I don't really use them, mostly because I don't really cook. I do have Betty Crocker's Parties for Children though, which has all the info you could ever need to host a 1960s birthday bash.
6. No more sweets or no more hearty foods?
No more sweets.
7. What’s your favourite cuisine?
British. Stodge all the way!
8. What’s your favourite food movie?
9. What’s your most guilty pleasure?
Orange flavour biscuit bars with cheese spread. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
10. What’s your greatest inspiration source?
Pinterest. I've lost whole days to that site.
11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
Anthony cooking at home is fab, otherwise going out for dinner. (Or ordering in, I'm not fussy.)
12. High end or low profile?
13. What’s your favourite restaurant?
I'm not a foodie so I'll just go with my favourite locally - Tiffins. It's an all you can eat buffet place that is the destination for family meals, it has something for everyone.
14. I do my grocery shopping at:
Aldi; it's so cheap in there. Sometimes we go to Morrisons too for fancier stuff.
15. The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was:
At formal hall once we had this pepper and ice cream dessert that was amazing. Everyone else hated it so I ate like three of them, it was so good.
16. What's your favourite cocktail?
I don't really have an all time favourite, but anything fruity and sweet is a winner.
17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
Heston Blumenthal, no contest. That would be so cool!
18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
The toaster, else left to my own devices I would probably starve to death.
19. What is your favourite snack?
Crisps. I have always had a slight crisp addiction, it's why I'm not trusted with Pringles. (Once I pop I really can't stop...)
20. What’s on your pizza?
Lots of cheese and some pineapple. But mostly cheese.
21. What food do you really dislike?
Soya sauce and kidneys. Ugh.
22. What’s your favourite food blog?
I like Cooking on a Bootstrap.
23. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I'm not a particularly adventurous eater, so nothing's coming to mind...
24. What’s on your food bucket list?
To go to some super swanky restaurant. I probably won't like anything there, but at least I can say I've been!
25. I couldn’t live without:
Bread. I've tried and just couldn't do it.
For more blogging tags, check out: