Clare over at Emmy's Mummy has started a new blogging meme. Regular readers - who might remember the epic list of memes I posted a while ago - will know that I can never resist such temptation. So, without further ado, here are my ten signs you know you're a blogger:
1. You can't open anything without taking a photograph of it in its box first.
2. You find waiting for domain authority updates almost as nail biting as waiting for exam results.
3. You know what domain authority is.
4. You spend more time working on your 'pinnable image' than you do on writing the actual post.
5. You always wanted to learn a new language, you just didn't think it would be markup.
6. Checking your blog email turns into three hours glued to your laptop.
7. You have profiles on social media networks you can't even pronounce - every backlink counts!
8. You have nightmares about Canva going down.
9. Your friends and family glaze over at the first mention of the word 'blog'.
10. People say 'I know' when you tell them something new - 'I read it on your blog!'