30 things I want to do before I hit 30 - in August 2018.
1. Write a book.
2. Complete 101 crafts with Marianna. (Expect to hear lots more about this.)
3. Bake a cake.
4. Sew an outfit - in miniature!
5. Buy a pair of shoes because they look good - not because they're comfortable! (Bonus points if they're both...)
6. Walk barefoot on the beach. - We went to Cold Knap in Barry.
7. Go out for a romantic meal.
8. Attend a concert I want to see. (As in, it won't count if I just go to something work related!)
9. Win a prize worth more than £250. - I won two TVs and a swanky phone this summer!
10. Sit for a professional family photo.
12. Get married!
13. Complete a jigsaw puzzle.
14. Tame the back garden.
15. Get into the top 100 on Tots100 - even if it's only for one update, I'm determined!
16. Tame the front garden.
17. Claw my way out of my overdraft.
18. Read - and review - 250 books.
19. Paint a picture.
20. Gain a new qualification.
21. Put the Mountfield dollhouse together.
22. Take Marianna to the zoo.
23. Watch a film at the cinema.
24. Get back into a size 10. Gotta be ambitious, after all.
25. Ride a bike. This one could be difficult - I even refused to get on a bike when I lived in Cambridge, so the last time was probably when I was about 11.
26. Take Marianna swimming.
27. Spend the night outside Wales. Since having Marianna we've barely crossed the border.
28. Go bowling.
29. Attend a blogging conference.
30. Host a party.
What is on your bucket list?
For more like this, check out: