I saw this tag over at Crazy for YA and had to give it a go!
1. Greed ~ What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
I'm a cheapskate and proud of it, so I especially love the sales at our local charity shop. Sometimes as low as 10p per book! My most expensive book is the 1920s Fashion Sourcebook; it cost me £30.
2. Wrath ~ What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I don't think I have that with any author... I either like their stuff or I don't.
3. Gluttony ~ What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
I'm not really one for re-reading things often, but I do love The Mennyms by Sylvia Waugh.
4. Sloth ~ What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
So many! I enter loads of Goodreads giveaways and end up with a lot of fiction which never gets read - I have to go through it periodically and designate some as gifts / for donation / etc.
5. Pride ~ What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Books I didn't particularly like mostly - Dickens, for example. It's kind of like healthy food; if I don't want to eat it, it's probably good for me...
6. Lust ~ What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
The same attributes I like in female characters, really. Kindness and generosity without being a total doormat.
7. Envy ~ What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Anything with pretty covers and / or illustrations. Seriously, I just love all those special edition classics and vintage fiction. Also any history books about fashion, silent film, or LGBTQ+ history. The three kind of overlap a lot which makes things easier!
For more blogging tags, check out: