1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
As old as you wanted to be.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying, for sure.
3. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I do like talking, so quite possibly.
4. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Somewhere in the middle, I'd say.
5. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I'd be way more picky about the things I'm willing to put up with.
6. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
Limited, really. I've kind of fallen into things more than actively chosen them.
7. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things.
8. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don't let anybody tell you that you can't achieve your dreams. Even if, like my own daughter, they're to be a princess and live on the moon with a herd of unicorns.
9. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
I mean, it depends on the circumstances, but yes.
10. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I'd love to do all kinds of things I don't have the money for. Travelling in style is at the top of the list!
11. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes, no matter how often we declutter our hearts, minds, and homes.
12. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton.
13. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Not always. :(
14. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a friend who lives close by. You don't even have the distance as an excuse.
15. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Okay, now this one is just cruel! Lose my old ones, I guess.
16. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No, but every time I see one of those news stories about giant spiders I remember that the potential is still there...
17. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
No. That's actually a really cheering thought!
18. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Just playing games and having fun. It's the little things.
19. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
20. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
21. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
22. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I enjoy.
23. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
No, but today was awful. 100 more like it don't really bear thinking about.
24. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My family. <3
25. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Hmm, famous maybe. With fame comes money, and with money comes knowing that Marianna would be set for life even after I was gone.
26. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
27. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When it feels right...
28. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because they're not easy lessons to learn.
29. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Lots of things, probably. I'd definitely dance more!
30. Have you learned more about yourself by answering these questions the past 30 days?
For more blog tags, memes, and challenges, click the picture below: