Here is another tag I found over at Pretty Purple Polkadots - Aoife is clearly a gal after my own heart! This one reminds me of the types of challenges you used to get on MySpace back on the day. How could I resist?
1. What Are You Wearing?
Pyjamas. Not even matching tops and bottoms, or matching socks, come to think of it...
2. Ever Been In Love?
3. Ever Had a Terrible Breakup?
4. How Tall Are You?
5 ft 4 or so.
5. How Much Do You Weigh?
6. Any Tattoos?
No - I'm too fickle, I know I'd want to change it a few years down the line.
7. Any Piercings?
Just my ear lobes now, the others (various ear piercings and eyebrow) have all closed up.
8. OTP? [One True Pair?]
Holmes and Watson, naturally. ❤
9. Favourite Show?
I'm still working my way through all of Columbo at the moment. For more on my favourite TV shows, I did the 30 Day TV Challenge.
10. Favourite Bands?
I really love Prides at the moment.
11. Something You Miss?
Disposable Income. Children do that to you.
12. Favourite Song?
There is no way I can pick just one! I wrote about some of my favourites in the 30 Day Music Challenge.
13. How Old Are You?
I'm just a couple of months off 28 - it's snuck up on me.
14. Zodiac Sign?
5. Quality You Look For In a Partner?
16. Favourite Quote?
For more of my favourite quotes, check out my weekly overview posts.
17. Favourite Actor?
David Jason. I'll watch anything with him in.
18. Favourite Colour?
19. Loud Music or Soft?
Depends what kind of mood I'm in.
20. Where Do You Go When You’re Sad?
Bed, and hope that tomorrow will bring better things.
21. How Long Does It Take You To Shower?
About 15 minutes - the downside of having long hair again.
22. How Long Does It Take You To Get Ready In The Morning?
Half hour or so, once I've hauled myself out of bed.
23. Ever Been in a Physical Fight?
24. Turn On?
25. Turn Off?
26. The Reason I Started Blogging?
To have somewhere to gather all my ramblings, and to tell the world about Marianna.
Spiders, enclosed spaces, chalk...
28. Last Thing That Made You Cry?
Finding out that some thieving scumbag has defrauded me out of £200+ and that the Natwest is refusing to refund it.
29. Last Time You Said You Loved Someone?
I said it to Marianna earlier. She looked completely nonplussed.
30. The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name?
It's the Welsh for 'Baby and Me'. I've written a post with more info on why I chose it.
31. Last Book You Read?
Twitter for Journalists, Authors and Bloggers by the lovely Joanne Mallon.
32. The Book You Are Currently Reading?
We'll All Be Murdered In Our Beds! The Shocking True History of Crime Reporting in Britain by Duncan Campbell.
33. Last Show You Watched?
Rainbow. Marianna ensures we watch it every single day...
34. Last Person You Talked To?
35. The Relationship Between You and the Last Person You Texted?
My phone has been cut off again, thanks to the situation mentioned in #28.
36. Favourite Food?
Sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice. Yum!
37. Country You Want To Visit?
38. Last Country You Visited?
I went to Turkey a few years ago.
39. Do You Have a Celebrity Crush?
Zac Efron. ...I know, don't judge me too harshly.
And is it just me, or does he look more and more like The Hoff as he gets older?
40. Last Time You Kissed Someone?
I gave Marianna a kiss on the forehead this afternoon - she pushed me away like I was the most embarrassing mother in the world...
41. Last Time You Were Insulted?
All the time, I expect, just not to my face!
42. Favourite Flavour of Sweet?
43. What Instrument Do You Play?
44. Favourite Piece of Jewellery?
It's a tie between my engagement ring and my nan's eternity ring, which my granddad gave me when she died.
45. Last Sport You Played?
I really don't know. Bowling, maybe. Is that a sport?
46. Last Song You Sang?
Shapes by Telltale, as seen below:
47. Favourite Chat Up Line?
"I think you're suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me."
48. Have You Ever Used It?
49. Last Time You Hung Out With Anyone?
Sadly the days of 'hanging out' are at an end. Now everything in life has to have a purpose or it's a waste of time. *sigh*
50. Who Else Should Answer These Questions?
Everyone, of course! :)
For more like this, please click the picture below: