40 question blogger challenge I ganked from Dreamwidth. :)
1. State your name: Jess.
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Jessica Claire.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
I get along with all of them.
4. What was your first job?
Washing dishes in a hospital kitchen.
5. There wasn't a question....
6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
Not that I remember...
7. Do you miss your ex?
8. Do people praise you for your looks?
It has happened.
9. What is your favorite colour of clothing to wear?
Black at the moment.
10. How do you wear your makeup?
My default work make-up is neutral eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and red lipstick.
11. What are some of your nicknames?
I don't have any - at least none I'm called to my face! ;)
12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
Three. One is the designated junk room.
13. How many bathrooms?
One. We're neither posh nor American.
14. Do you have a job?
Yep, I'm an elected county borough councillor, and am also the deputy mayor this year. The elections are in May though so who knows going forward.
15. Do you have a car?
No. I don't drive, and Anthony can't afford to.
16. Do you work out every week?
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
Only as part of a choir when I was a kid.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
One piece all the way. If I could, I'd wear one of those Victorian sailor suit type things.
21. Do you like your eyes?
Indeed. They're very useful.
22. Do you think you are pretty?
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Anthony. He made me a cup of tea. <3
24. How much money is in your checking account?
Minus something or other.
25. Are you single?
26. Do you want kids?
I already have one, thanks. :)
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like:
Old, really old. I've had it since I was about 17.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Andrew Garfield, the guy who played Spiderman that time, and James Norton.
29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
I'm really struggling to remember! I know we went to see Get Santa just before Marianna was born - I was literally like a week overdue - but I don't actually think I've been since. No, wait! We had blogger invites to the opening of Friar's Walk Cineworld in Newport and we saw the Steve Jobs film.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
Yeah. We've been going out five years or so now.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
Probably, they never told me if they did though.
32. Have you ever cheated?
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Yep. I was engaged to him for a couple of years.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Read, write, research random trivia...
35: Do you have a facebook?
Yes, find it HERE.
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
Anthony is always doing cute stuff, he's a sweetheart.
37: Who was the last person you texted?
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
What, ever? Um, a fair few.
39: How do you look right now?
Ill. I'm in pyjamas and oversized cardigan, topped off with a fleecy blanket.
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
For more like this, check out: